Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Two Months Old

I've been a little slow once again on getting Denver's 2 month pictures posted. Now that Denver's 10 weeks old I figured I better get them on here!




Denver continues to do well. He is interacting with his surroundings more and more every day. He bats at things with his hands and sort of grabs at them. Denver talks more and more every day. (2 parents that love to talk....what's this baby going to be like? Could be scary!) We also think some teeth are maybe working on there way in. One day Denver was crabby and I couldn't figure out why. He had red cheeks which made me start to wonder if he was working on a tooth and when I stuck my finger in his mouth to feel I felt a little piece of a tooth on the top. Since then we've had a couple more days like that, but I can't feel a tooth anymore so we'll see. I go back to work on Super Bowl Sunday for a night shift. It will be difficult to go, but it will also be nice to get out of the house by myself. It's amazing how grocery store trips by myself have become a highlight! Grandma Kim is staying with Daddy and Denver Sunday night (Grandma works Sunday day...that's why she's spending the night....not that I don't think Evan can handle it on his own) and Grandma will stay until Mommy gets home from work and gets a little sleep. Grandma Verni will be coming to Sioux Falls to watch Denver on Wednesday and Thursday when Mommy has her first day shifts. Please keep us in your prayers as we make this transition. Thankfully, Denver consistently sleeps 8 hours at night so that will help tremendously.

1 comment:

Cadi + 4 said...

He is so beautiful, Mindy. I just love baby toes. I will be thinking of you when you go back to work. At least your working a night shift so you won't be worried you'll miss something. Hopefully he'll sleep right through it.