Thursday, April 10, 2008

Always Moving

Denver is always moving, unless he's asleep. He does not like to sit still, but I guess we can't blame him since his mommy and daddy don't like to sit still either. Now that I always have to be moving with him I've noticed it's even harder for me to sit still now! Since my last post Denver has learned how to roll from his back to his tummy very well and is constantly rolling over (Dad gets frustrated because he turns his back to grab a onesie or something and when he turns back around Denver is now on his tummy....by the way this is on the floor, not the changing table!). He also sits up on his own and he actually does the jumping in his jumperoo by himself now! Finally the light bulb went on in that head!


I have lots of videos that I want to put on the blog, but I'm too tired to spend the time editing the videos and downloading so hopefully next week I can get those uploaded for you all to enjoy his little personality and see him doing all these new tricks. Denver has also learned that he loves his basketballs! We've started an evening routine of the three of us playing catch; it's very cute and this is on video so it will be coming to the blog, I promise! We have also started doing cereal in the morning and vegetables in the evening. Denver does really well with eating his food. He has had green beans and carrots. I don't think he really liked the green beans (hopefully that doesn't mean he'll be like his Mom and not like his vegetables!), so that's why I went to the carrots next instead of the peas. After the carrots we'll go to the peas and then back to our orange colored vegetables. I also moved his high chair up to the kitchen. He's still a bit little for it, but we'll sit in it every once in awhile and learn how to sit in it.



We've been enjoying the nice weather and have gone on a couple stroller rides. We can't wait until it's beach time! Denver has 4 pairs of swim trunks, a couple swim hats, and sunglasses on the way! The nice weather also means that it's baseball season and we have been watching the Minnesota Twins. We hope to take Denver to a game this year; he was at 4 games last year, he just didn't get to watch, just listen! :)



Today the weather obviously wasn't very nice and Denver and Mommy sat by the patio door watching the snow for awhile. Denver sat and hit at the window for awhile. It's so fun watching him explore new things. We had some good snuggle time the last two days which is good as I work all weekend and will miss him terribly!

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Denver is such an adorable baby!! I can't believe how big he's getting. We'll have to get together sometime once the weather is warm so Olivia & Denver can play :)