Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Swimming Pool Fun

We took Denver to the fitness center (that we are members at) and took him swimming. Denver continues to LOVE the water. There were a fair amount of kids so he was busy looking around the whole time.

Denver and Daddy going down the slide.


The next night it was still hot outside when Daddy got home from work so Denver got to go in his own pool! He enjoyed that as well.



Notice the sunglasses didn't last long!

"Now that I got the sunglasses off how do I get this hat off?"

Denver is not afraid to try and move around while he's sitting, but he still can't hold himself up well enough to crawl. He just sits in a tripod position on the floor and leans way over that if you didn't see his feet you'd almost think he was in a crawling position. There is little fear...he's wanting to pull himself up from a sitting to a standing position using things such as an EMPTY laundry basket. If we're not careful he's going to take a good tumble and not be a happy camper. (I'm sure we'll have plenty of those since he's a boy with little fear!)




"Yes! I finally figured out how to get this silly thing off my head!"



Of course Daddy left the frog outside to dry last night and it was windy today and Mommy had to go save it down at the neighbors house. Don't worry, it's okay, so Denver will have many more swimming adventures in it.

1 comment:

Cadi + 4 said...

I think the frog is much cuter than the ring pools I have. He looks so cute in the little trunks and matching hat!! Good thing you rescued the pool. Denver would have been so sad.

Cadi