.jpg)
.jpg)
As most of you know Denver is a grandson to a dairy farmer. Grandpa Rodney and Grandma Verni got Denver 2 "Got Milk" onesies at Christmas time and the bigger one fits now. The "milk moustache" is yogurt, which Denver loves to eat!
.jpg)
.jpg)
We've been on 2 camping trips since my last post, but we've been so busy I haven't had time to post them; 1 trip was to Yankton with Grandma Kim and Grandpa David (and family) and the other we just got home from today which was to Roy Lake for our 5th wedding anniversary. I hope to get them posted, but for now this is what you get. It's been a busy 2 weeks and we have 2 more weeks (or so) of craziness and then I THINK it will slow down. Posts that will be coming after all our running around will include our camping trips, cousin Jordan and Ann's wedding, and a trip to the Black Hills with the Schmeichel family so stay tuned! :)



2 comments:
I would certainly pay more attention to the "got milk" commercials if Denver was the one posing for them. Cute!!! You have a handsome little boy. What fun they are! Enjoy him-they grow up too fast.
Those pictures are adorable. They look like "nice" outfits to me. My kids are usually in a stained onsie or just a diaper.
Sounds like you guys are having fun with your little guy.
Cadi
Post a Comment