God has provided me with a wonderful husband and 2 beautiful children.
I couldn't be more thankful for each of them!
Our happy, crazy boy!
There isn't a day that goes by that Denver doesn't ask for his Daddy before he gets home from work. Typically, Daddy is the first thought on his mind in the morning.
Evan is so good with Denver. They are always playing and having a great time together. It melts my heart to watch them together.Our gorgeous baby girl! I didn't know if I'd ever get this little girl, but God provided a little Princess for us and now I get to watch a Daddy-Daughter relationship grow and flourish!

Denver resembles his Daddy which I may wish I could get some credit for him, but I love that I have a "little Evan" as he reminds me of the person I fell in love with. Now Daddy has provided me with my little girl that resembles me and I couldn't be happier with her!
By the grace of God, Evan made me a mother!
Just thinking about this puts tears in my eyes.
Watching Evan as a father is amazing.
We both have so much love for our children.
Every little piece of our children is a piece of us!
Daddy, you are so fun...
loving...
our hero...
a great friend...
and a great role model.
We love you Daddy...
and we think you are the BEST!
.jpg)

.jpg)








+copy.jpg)




1 comment:
So sweet and such beautiful photos! I love the newborn type photos. You were so brave to ride the hot air balloon. Its something I could never do. They are so unpredictable, but it was cool to see your view from the top. I just had to tell you that my kids just watched the movie "Barbie presents Thumbelina" and the little girl in the movies name is Makenna. I thought of your little one when we watched it.
Post a Comment