Monday, September 28, 2009

Smurf?

A week and a half ago or so I bought Denver some markers. I got these markers knowing he was probably too little, but I was doing this as a tactic to get him to be good during a meeting we had at Church. They served their purpose with very little mess! BUT......on the way home someone (I'm not naming who, but I bet you can guess who!) let him hold the marker.....while we were driving I heard "color, color", but was scared to look so I waited until I opened up the door to get him out when we got home and Denver had some how turned into a smurf! The pictures don't do it justice as the flash washed out the color and when I turned the flash off it was too dark and of course Denver can't sit still...enjoy!
I think Color Wonder markers will work for awhile yet!

1 comment:

Cadi + 4 said...

Ah yes, you've entered the stage where you have to choose between stifling their creative side or having a house and child that is free of color. I think Ashlyn colored on something once and it was minor. I told her if she ever colored on anything other than paper, I would throw them away. She never did it again. Brooke is my Picasso. She has colored on so many things. I make her scrub it and I've thrown their colors away twice. I haven't bought any more since the last episode. She colored on our couch with a pen, and used crayon for the tv, wall, and their baby doll changing table. Its harder to watch 4 kids than 1.

At least Denver didn't make Makenna a smurfet.