Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Happy Belated 2nd Birthday Denver!

So my dear Denver turned 2 November 17th....and I'm just finally getting his 2 year blog done...sorry buddy! We had a party at Denver's 2 year appointment! You know what kind of party it was? A moving on up on the growth chart party! Yippee! Denver's in the 10% for weight! We are so proud of him for "packing" on the pounds! :) Denver weighed 24lbs 15oz at his 2 year appointment. He was almost 34 inches which puts him around the 30% for height. His head was almost 19.5 inches which is about 55%. Supposively at 2 years you can double their height and that's their expected length when they are done growing and if you double Denver's height that puts him around 5'8"(I believe, unless I can't do math right now) which sounds about right to me since neither Evan or I are very tall.












Our little man's vocabulary has really expanded and he's putting together some pretty good sentences.  We're still working on counting, our abc's, colors, and potty training...but its coming.  He just has too much energy and doesn't want to take the time to sit down and concentrate! :)  The following pictures I took in my sister's backyard.  They show the energy that Denver is full of...I got quite the workout taking them!





















This little man fills my heart with so much love, joy, and pride!  My heart overflows when I think about my Denver!

1 comment:

Cadi + 4 said...

He looks like a little man. I can't believe how fast he grew up. I bet he loves his mommy just as much