Makenna is wearing a dress of mine that I worke when I was about 12 months. I believe my Great Aunt Judy made it and I maybe wore it for someone's wedding, but I could be wrong as its been a little while since mom and I talked about it. It was really hard to get Makenna looking the same angle, etc that I was, but this is the best I could do for now.
Saturday, February 27, 2010
9 month comparison
I've been wanting to do this post for quite some time, but haven't had extra time on my hands and I thought maybe I should wait until Makenna was 9 months as that was my age in the following picture. Makenna's looks have changed some now and I don't feel its the spitting image that she used to be, but now you can tell that Denver and Makenna are siblings! If you remember this is around the age that we could finally see some of me in Denver. We'll see if she keeps looking more like her daddy or if she stays looking a little more like her mommy!
Makenna is wearing a dress of mine that I worke when I was about 12 months. I believe my Great Aunt Judy made it and I maybe wore it for someone's wedding, but I could be wrong as its been a little while since mom and I talked about it. It was really hard to get Makenna looking the same angle, etc that I was, but this is the best I could do for now.
Makenna is wearing a dress of mine that I worke when I was about 12 months. I believe my Great Aunt Judy made it and I maybe wore it for someone's wedding, but I could be wrong as its been a little while since mom and I talked about it. It was really hard to get Makenna looking the same angle, etc that I was, but this is the best I could do for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
.jpg)



1 comment:
Wow Mindy. This is unreal!! She looks JUST LIKE YOU!!! I just love her dress too. It's so cute!! Will be a cute summer dress, if it still fits her!! She is growing up so fast!
Post a Comment