Tuesday, June 1, 2010

A night at Wall Lake

I finally download almost 200 pictures from my little camera so figured I better get some of this up on the blog so I can get to current things.  Several weeks ago we decided to take the boat out to Wall Lake after supper.  I scrambled like crazy to have the kids fed and ready to go by the time Evan got home from work so it wouldn't get so late (so we'd have happy kids).  When Evan went to get the boat ready he found that Denver had been playing in the boat the previous day and turned the key...and now the battery was dead.  Evan charged the battery while we finished getting every thing ready and loaded up.  He grabbed jumper cables and we were on our way.  We put the boat in the water.....and.....it wouldn't start.  So Evan got out the jumper cables and that didn't work, another guy tried to jump us too and that didn't work either, so we loaded the boat back up and went to the shoreline for the boys to fish for a little bit.  Here are some pictures from our evening.




They caught fish after fish after fish....but they were tiny!





Denver just couldn't get enough!


Concentrating.


Due to our early start the kids were able to play outside some when we got home before bed.
Makenna pushing her shopping cart and baby.


No comments: