Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Miscellaneous from the end of February

I bet all of you thought I was falling on my "resolution" of staying up to date.  I maybe was, a little, but worse, I haven't been good at taking pictures!  The end of February wasn't very exciting at our house which in turn didn't remind me to take the camera out and snap some pictures.  Here are some randoms to prove we did have fun!

This strange winter has given us opportunities to play outside.  Here Denver is painting the driveway with sidewalk paint, thanks to Pinterest!

Denver and Jacob got to have a sleep over!

Denver and Jacob holding Malachi

Of course I made sure I got some snuggles in too!

Makenna has become obssessed with playing "babies".
This is a common site at our house now.

Our one, and maybe only snowman this winter.
Every time we've been able to go play in the snow it hasn't been very packable and have struggled to make a snowman so we did the best we could.  The kids have been checking out the window on him every day....I hate to say it, but he's almost gone and no longer has a head.

Otherwise things haven't been to exciting with us.  We've had some good laughs from the kids and I've been trying to remember the things they say so I get it documented, but of course I'm not good at getting that done.  Here's one thing from each one,

Makenna: We're eating chicken and it's always a debate if the kids want their chicken cut up or on the bone and Makenna says a little ways into the meal "I want one with a handle on it!"

Denver:(Not really funny, but some thing that gives you insight into his thoughts these days)  "Mom why does it have to be dark outside for so long?" (meaning he would rather run & play all the time and skip sleeping)

No comments: