Denver has gotten really good at climbing up the stairs. I haven't ever timed him, but I'm sure he can get up all the stairs from the basement to the upstairs in less than a minute. Denver has also been fighting a cold off and on since he turned 10 months old. We had finally been runny nose free for a week or more and then he woke up with a runny nose again. He's been a good sport about it. Today he acted like he didn't feel good, but just kept on going and still had a great appetite so I'm thankful for that. Daddy has a cold too, so Mommy's hoping she can steer clear!
Denver's 4th tooth popped through last week. This one has been even slower at coming through than his 3rd one. I kind of think this one has bothered him the most too. He has times that he just seems in pain and he chews so hard on things. The last couple of nights he's gotten up during the night...which we think is because his tooth is bothering him. We give him some Motrin or Tylenol and then he goes right back to sleep. He seems to know that once he has that it will get better! Smart kid!
I put a poll on the side by Denver's picture and age ticker. Please take the time to vote if you think Denver will have a baby brother or a baby sister. We do plan on finding out in advance again. Evan is very anxious to know, but we have quite awhile to wait so during that waiting time we thought it would be fun to see what everyone else thinks.



1 comment:
My kids all said "moo" as one of their first words too. Wonder why that is? "Kitty" was usually another one. Ashlyn actually said "kitty" before she said mommy.
He just doesn't seem old enough to be talking already. I still can't believe he is going to be 1.
Post a Comment