Denver has his first bubble bath this past weekend. We continue to struggle with his little bottom. I called dermatology again last Friday and they decided we should go back to the last cream they had prescribed and do it twice a day for 2 weeks along with the
Aveeno baths that we also had done before. Several of the girls I work with swear by soaking babies bad bottoms in a little
Dreft. So, Saturday night I said let's try some
Dreft in Denver's bath along with his
Aveeno bath. Believe it or not, Sunday Denver's bottom looked great again. Now we started his cream on Friday again, plus I've also been using A&D which I've never been a believer in it, but we had gotten some free tubes of it and when I was looking at the tube the other day I noticed it said to use for very dry skin. What was it that made it better, I'm not sure, I'm just happy it looks good again. I hope that it stays this way even after we're done with our cream for 2 weeks.
Here are some pictures of Denver in his 1st bubble bath. He wasn't quite sure what to think of it. He would try to eat the bubbles and Daddy was worried that he'd get it in his eyes and that it would hurt so he actually didn't soak in the Dreft (and bubbles) very long. We've also cut down on baths for the time being to just every other day. Our routine had been every night before bed, but we thought that might be drying his butt out as well.
.jpg)
Denver also said a new word today. I made some HyVee waffles this morning in the toaster oven and when I took them out I said they are "hot" and in return Denver said "hot, hot, hot". Of course when I could go get the video camera he wouldn't say it anymore, but it was super cute.
Denver loves to play in small spaces and to hide and play peek. He'll be playing in the living room and all of a sudden his face will light up and he'll quickly crawl over by the couch where he can hide by the side of the couch and then pop out and play "peek!". He also loves to crawl underneath his high chair and to play there. Thank goodness he has finally learned how to get himself back out after he gets under there as he used to the be stuck and would cry until you'd come help me back out.
1 comment:
That picture under the high chair is TOO cute!!
Post a Comment