Saturday, December 6, 2008

Denver and Jacob

Denver and my trip to Omaha went well. We had a nice smooth ride with the new tires and Denver was a trooper! Denver once again loved his time at Uncle Jeff and Aunt Kim's (and now baby Jacob's) house. He loved seeing all of them, playing with them, playing with their cats (...well pretty much just chasing Jack, as he doesn't really like Denver, but Jack would still look for Denver....and Tony, he just hid so we barely saw him), and "snuggling" with baby Jacob. We helped the Kliewer's start a blog so hopefully I'll get the okay that it's done and there will be a link (in the blog that we follow) to their family blog. Here are some pictures of the boys together.
These buttons are cool! (Denver)

Hey cousin! I think I like you!

While we were in Omaha Denver learned 2 new words; "kitty" and "cheese". Denver loved roaming around their house and this past week he's gotten pretty fast and falls less and less everyday.

We continue to work on getting lots of high calorie foods in Denver to help him grow better. Some days he does great and other days he doesn't eat as well, but I think that's pretty typical for any child. I wish we had a scale that was accurate with the clinics so we could know how much he weighs. Maybe the holidays will help "fatten" him up like it seems to add pounds to all of us adults.

Here's our pizza and pudding boy!

Denver did great at his 1st dentist appointment. Our dentist said that it should be fine and not cause problems done the road for him and we don't have to go back until he's 3!

I worked this past weekend and the boys had lots of fun together. Denver loves to play baseball, but that doesn't work so well when Mommy is at work as someone has to pitch and someone has to help Denver hit. When I get the video downloaded of us playing baseball with him I'll put it on here as it's super cute; he gets SO excited.

I think that's pretty much it for updates in our household. Hope everyone is staying warm in this cold weather!

No comments: