Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Freezing Corn

I won't home to help my mom freeze corn last week. Denver had a blast. He loves corn as you will be able to see in the videos I took with my camera. In this first video Denver is checking out the uncooked corn that we have washed and piled up to cook. Yes....he's eating the raw corn and he wants to try each one! We had to tell him the rest was for his Papa so he wouldn't bite into every cob.

This video is of Denver biting into the cobs that I had already cut the corn off. You can hear him say hot as the cobs were still warm.

Yum, corn! It feels good on those sore gums!

Makenna just hung out playing on the floor and napping! She's such a good girl!

Denver and his Papa

Denver's favorite part of the day was probably the time spent with his Papa. He's definitely a little "Haney" as he likes to fix, just like Papa does!

No comments: