I figured if I waited to update on Makenna's new skill I may never get the video downloaded as there would be too much else to update on with her 1 year update so enjoy the extra update!
Lil Miss Makenna has figured out how to walk. She had been taking steps for quite some time, but when she'd realize she was "walking" on her own she would immediately plop herself down to the floor. Of course she thought she should show off her walking skills to her Daddy first while Mommy was at work....in turn I didn't believe Daddy at first. The official date of walking began April 24th, but the stories Dad had were from earlier in the week, and the steps probably go back to the beginning of the month? Its so hard for me to keep it all straight and of course I haven't been good about writing it down on her calendar....which some day she'll chew me out for, but I'm only human!
The other night I finally realized we hadn't video taped Makenna walking yet so I did right before bed time and she wasn't impressed...so she really doesn't cry when she walks, just when she's tired and Mom makes her do things for the camera. Enjoy! Next week (maybe!) we'll have a 1 year update...can't figure out where the last year has gone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
How exciting Mindy!!
Oh, this video makes me laugh! I can just picture the whole evening....Evan cleaning in the background, Denver probably running around in the Living Room, poor Makenna just wanting to go to bed and Mindy saying "Please, just one time walk to Mommy with the camera rolling!" Can't wait to see you all in a few days, love you!
Post a Comment