The beginning of December we met some friends at Xcite in the morning for the kids to run around and play while us mommies could catch up and chat. Denver's been big into playing with his friends so it was wonderful that he was able to play with Matthew. Makenna had fun and tried to keep up with the boys. I'm sure there will be a day when the boys tell her she's not allowed, but by then she and Kaylee will be able to play together and have fun too! While the kids enjoyed playing I enjoyed being able to have some adult conversation and catch up with Tiff as it had been too long!
The boys pretending to play a shooting game. There's a 3rd gun and Kenna grabbed it for a split second, but I didn't get a picture...she's too fast!
Sitting on a "Ride"
Kaylee playing
Kenna going down the slide
Matthew and Denver jumping and bouncing balls off their heads!
No comments:
Post a Comment