The kiddos and I dyed Easter eggs during the week due to our crazy Easter weekend schedule. I saw the idea of using Kool Aid to dye the eggs on Pinterest and thought that was perfect so there wasn't worry of the kids and whoever else ate the eggs of ingesting any dye! This isn't such a worry of mine as it is others, but I liked the thought! :)
The kids had a blast and kept asking when they could do this again. Both Denver and Makenna love hard boild eggs, as does Evan so I suppose we could do this any time we make hard boiled eggs. To try and give our eggs a little character I got out some rubberbands to put around the eggs and some star stickers. The stickers were old and the eggs were cold so they didn't stick very well, oh well, the kids still had fun.
The kids had a blast and kept asking when they could do this again. Both Denver and Makenna love hard boild eggs, as does Evan so I suppose we could do this any time we make hard boiled eggs. To try and give our eggs a little character I got out some rubberbands to put around the eggs and some star stickers. The stickers were old and the eggs were cold so they didn't stick very well, oh well, the kids still had fun.
Denver has finally gotten the point that the faster he cooperates for a picture the faster were done.
He also loves his sister and automatically put his arm around her without me telling him to, but she wasn't so sure about it.
Finally a smile from Makenna!



No comments:
Post a Comment