Thursday, April 5, 2012

Fishing Trip

I keep wanting to put "our first fishing trip of the year", but really, it was only MY first fishing trip this year.  Evan has been to the river with Denver and his Grandpa, and he's taken the kids several times to go fishing either when I've been at work or trying to get stuff done around the house in peace and quiet!  Its so nice that the kids are finally the age where Evan can take them to do things and I can get stuff done without it taking twice as long, and or doing things not once, but twice. :)

The first fish on this trip, of course it was caught by Denver!


He was sooo excited!

Makenna's first fish on this trip, which was also the first walleye caught on this trip.
She wasn't too interested in a picture with her fish.

Kenna and Papa fishing.

This fishing endeavor took place when my sister was here the 2nd time, and Jacob joined us.  He was excited to catch a fish too!

Daddy and Denver with the 2 biggest fish from the trip.





No comments: