Monday, September 15, 2008
The Butt Update
I wanted to update everyone on Denver's poor little butt. After seeing the dermatologist who gave us a special cream that we had to go get from a special pharmacy it started to fade away and we thought we were finally going to have a happy little boy again. Well, we were proven wrong. I worked nights this past weekend and got a phone call from Daddy at 5a.m. Denver had been up since 3a.m. screaming and frantically pulling at his diaper and Daddy couldn't get him to stop crying. Finally around 5:30a.m. Denver calmed down and went back to sleep so Daddy got a couple hours of sleep before he had to go to work. Today we returned to the dermatologist and she put Denver on a different cream and an antibiotic. They think that the fungus has cleared up some (which I agree) and that it looks more bacterial now and are hopefully that the antibotic and new cream along with Aveeno baths will do the trick for us. As long as all goes well we won't return back to the dermatologist for 3 weeks. Thank you for all the prayers you've said for Denver and us and please continue to say them. I'll try to keep you posted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment