Just the other day I decided it was probably time to let Denver drink from a cup by himself. Here's a video of him. Now his meals are all about the cup. He wants it the whole time.
Did you ever see the Bjorn bibs that my kids have? You should get one. They work really well at catching the water (and any other stuff that they drop). They are seriously one of the best things I've bought for my kids.
My 3 still do that with a cup when I let them have one, which is rarely. I know I should, but 3 toddlers with open top cups is just too much for me.
1 comment:
Did you ever see the Bjorn bibs that my kids have? You should get one. They work really well at catching the water (and any other stuff that they drop). They are seriously one of the best things I've bought for my kids.
My 3 still do that with a cup when I let them have one, which is rarely. I know I should, but 3 toddlers with open top cups is just too much for me.
Post a Comment