Wow are all of you ever lucky this week with all these updates I've done! :) I have finally had a little time, but not quite sure that I really have....maybe it's just I've made time and haven't felt the best lately so I've been doing things that are a little more low key; like holding a camcorder and sitting on the computer. Yesterday morning I got the video camera out while Denver was eating breakfast. He absolutely loves bananas. He was also so kind to say some of his words for the camera. Denver is always asking for nanas. We also just love how he says hot so he gets asked to say that many times throughout the day.
Otherwise not much else is new here. We had a birthday party for Denver last night and are having a small one tomorrow so there will be pictures coming, but probably not until Monday...the big day! I can't believe it's almost here. When I think back to what we were doing a year ago it just blows me away how our lives have changed and all the more love that we have in our lives now because of Denver. We hope all of you have been touched by our little man as much as we have been!
Don't forget to vote for a baby sister or baby brother for Denver! I know there are lots of you who read this that haven't voted.



1 comment:
I can't believe it's Birthday time already! Happy Birthday Denver!
Why is it always so cute when babies say HOT?!
Post a Comment