Friday, November 14, 2008
Walking?
Here's the "news" that everyone has been waiting for today. It's been kind of funny how "antsy" some of you have gotten about the new "news". Sorry if I disappointed anyone, but it's big stuff to us first time parents! Denver finally has decided that walking is fun! Before he'd take steps here and there and in between furniture and stuff, but never wanted to anymore than that...he'd rather get down and crawl. Well, this week he started taking off. Of course every time you get out the video camera he only takes a couple steps and falls down. Since every one was getting so antsy about the news I decided this video was good enough. Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Go Denver!! He looks so tiny to be walking. That's how Brooke looked except that she also looked like the Scarecrow from the Wizard of Oz. She dragged herself armycrawl and never developed lower body strength until she took off walking. Can you picture it?
I'm so proud of him. About another week he'll be running.
Here I thought you were going to tell us they found another baby hidden in there.
Oops! I wanted to edit my post and I ended up deleting it!
Go Denver Go!!!!!!! wow! he looks SO CUTE walking! I bet you are excited! my babies have started rolling and I don't get tired of seeing them roll! I can't imagine having them walk! how exciting for you guys!!!
When do we find out the sex of the baby? or is it going to be a secret?
Cadi, you aren't the only one who thought they found another baby in there! Thank goodness all of you were wrong about that news!!
And to answer your question Digna, we do plan on finding out the sex of the baby and we do plan on sharing that news as well. That news won't be known until a week after Christmas or so. We'll keep you posted.
Way to walk Denver!!
Post a Comment