At about 36 1/2 weeks we took some maternity pictures of our growing family. This was important to me since we did this with my pregnancy with Denver and the fact that I haven't been good about getting pictures of my growing belly for this little girl to go back and see some day. Denver is all about my belly and the baby. He talks about the baby a lot, so lets just hope he continues to think that this baby is great once she's hear to really truly see AND hear! Here are a couple pictures from our photo shoot. (Sorry there are some pictures of my bare belly...Denver is more about the baby if he can see my actual belly!)
3 comments:
Beautiful photos. Even the bare belly shots. I love them all.
Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!! Great pictures! Love the bare belly ones:)
I really like all of the photos. The one of you holding Denver in the air and showing your belly is precious. I even like the bare belly ones - you are more daring than I was 3 1/2 months ago! Joy
Post a Comment