So a month ago or so I promised all of you a post with some snap shots of Makenna and her 6 month stats. Here's the long awaited post. I was going through pictures for this post and realized....I'm like any other mom and her 2nd child....way less pictures! Sorry, this is all that I could come up with that was worth my time of uploading.
As far as 6 month information that we learned at the clinic for Makenna. She has slowed down in growth! While this maybe doesn't sound good...it is to me. I can't carry any heavier of a baby around (especially when I have to carry a 2 year old with her at times) and I decided I like my "little" baby (my Denver who was always on the small size). I know most people think a fat baby is a cute baby, but I don't know that I agree. I definitely think that Makenna is cute, but I just like less rolls...maybe where she's at now is good. Now that you've read all of that babbling here's the information you actually wanted to know....
19 lbs. 2 oz. (about 80%)
26 inches long (about 55%)
Makenna has been sitting up for quite some time now. She still tips over from time to time, but doesn't get mad very often anymore when that happens. She is really good at bending all the way down with her face practicially to the floor to reach for something and coming back up without tipping.
Makenna loves to eat and will easily down a whole container of baby food and she LOVES her sippy cup. I don't think she actually drinks that much from it as she usually ends up pretty wet, but she loves to chew on it.
First taste of peas.
She doesn't give much of a reaction, but she likes them. She's not picky, but I think peaches and bananas are her favorite....those are the only fruits she's had so far though too!
"Who is this baby?"
Makenna loves to look and play in the mirror!



No comments:
Post a Comment