We have finally made the 34 week marker! This is a huge relief to me being a NICU nurse and knowing what my baby would have to go through if she was born early; and at this point
more than likely she'd just need a little help with learning how to bottle and maybe a some oxygen if she was born now! I had a doctor's appointment today and once again everything looked great. This pregnancy has flown by, but we're starting to get a little anxious to meet our little girl. The nursery is almost ready for furniture and probably would be if we had every thing in place for Denver to be switched over.
Here is the long awaited picture of how my body has been changing with this growing little girl. Be happy to see this picture as it was a lot of work. I'm afraid my camera is realizing it's almost 6 years old and it didn't want to cooperate very well with me. I also thought you might find it interesting to see a picture of me pregnant with Denver about the same time. Unfortunately I couldn't find a 34 week picture so it's a little different.
34 weeks pregnant with Baby Girl
32 weeks pregnant with Denver John
.jpg)
2 comments:
Oh, you look so cute. I love pregnant bellies. I can't believe you are 34 weeks already!!
Wow! You look SO CUTE! :-) Thanks for posting the belly picture:)
Post a Comment