Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Big Brother in Training

Denver was a "big brother in training" about a week and a half ago. He got to spend about 4 full days with his cousin Jacob! Denver loved spending time with his cousin and loved him up lots. We are thinking one of our biggest problems will be that Denver will smother his baby sister. He also wants to be a big helper which could be troublesome in some ways. Unfortunately I missed out on seeing this, but I guess he wanted to change Jacob's diaper for my sister one night. Also, if we would stand Jacob up he would come and grab him like he was trying to tell him to walk. (He's ready for a playmate!) Denver also wanted to pick Jacob up, get him out of his car seat, feed him, etc, etc. It was pretty cute and fun to watch them together. I hope Jacob didn't mind all of the Denver "torture".
Denver took his wagon to Schmeckfest and let cousin Jacob have a ride with him.
Watching some cartoons and playing together. What fun!
Denver trying to share his toys!
Playing with Jacob's fun toys! (this picture turned for some reason & I can't get it to go the right way, sorry!)
Lots of love for cousin Jacob!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute, Cute, Cute!!  Those two are going to have so much fun growing up together.  Who knows what mischief they'll get into!  Vernetta is going to have to be on her toes when their imaginations get soaring and they are at her house!  Joy

Three Peas in a Pod said...

Oh my gosh! How cute are those two?! SOOOOOOOOOOOOO ADORABLE! Denver is SO funny! I can't wait to read all the stories to come once baby sister arrives:)