On July 11th my cousin Paula married her best friend, Tom. It was a beautiful day and she of course looked gorgeous (and Tom...you looked handsome too!). The weather really couldn't have been any better. The ceremony was at our home Church and the reception was out at her parents farm. Of course the meal was pork (for those of you who don't know my Uncle Steve...he's a hog farmer) along with cheesy potatoes, green beans, and fruit salad and was delicious! I am not a very good guesser and not sure that I heard a number, but I'm guessing around 350 people were there. With 2 kids and being a bridesmaid my camera didn't make it out as much as I had hoped, as I would've liked a couple more pictures, but I'm hoping that I can get some from Paula as we took some very fun wedding party pictures (including a John Deere tractor). Following the dinner they had a dance and Denver absolutely loved it! He kept saying "more" (meaning he wanted to go dance more).
SISTERS
Kim, Grandpa Melvin, & Mindy
the beautiful bride and groom
(sorry this picture does not do them justice, but it's about the only one I have of the 2 of them together)
.jpg)
Cousins
(Mindy and Ethan)
Father-Daughter Dance
COUSINS
Makenna, Denver, & Jacob
Makenna & Denver
Mommy with her kids
.jpg)
Cousins
Denver dancing with Aunt Kim
.jpg)
Denver dancing with Grandma Verni and Cousin Jacob dancing with his Mommy
Finally at the end of the evening we got a family picture
No comments:
Post a Comment