Daddy is a big popcorn fan in our house. Actually last night he said to me "I could eat popcorn every night.". I looked at him and said "You do eat popcorn every night." and we just laughed! It seems the only nights that there is no popcorn made in this house is the nights that we're out too late that we come home, put the kids to bed, and go to bed ourselves! Denver in turn has become a big popcorn fan. When we got back from our camping trip Daddy had to go play softball and so I tried to come up with something fun the kids and I could do....and my bright idea was popcorn and a movie! Denver thought it was great. Here's a picture of the kids enjoying their popcorn and a movie.
Makenna's wondering where her popcorn and milk are at!
Makenna's first time in her bumbo seat! Isn't she strong?!
1 comment:
Wow! She is one strong little girl:) Tell me about her belly, hahahahaha
Post a Comment